UCLA MS Online: Integrated Circuits
Welcome to the UCLA MS Online program. This page contains up-to-date information about the Integrated Circuits (ICs) track.
Our faculty includes world-renown instructors in integrated circuits. Each online course is based on the most recent on-campus offering.
|A.A. Abidi||D. Cabric||M.C. F. Chang||P. Gupta||L. He||D. Markovic||S. Pamarti||B. Razavi||C.K. K. Yang|
IC courses are offered only during academic year, students may take minor courses during summer.
- EE 215A: Analog Integrated Circuit Design (Instructors: B. Razavi, A.A. Abidi)
- EE 216A: Design of VLSI Circuits and Systems (Instructor: D. Markovic)
- EE 215B: Advanced Digital Integrated Circuits (Instructor: C.K. K. Yang)
- EE 215C: Analysis and Design of RF Circuits and Systems (Instructor: B. Razavi)
- EE 215D: Analog Microsystem Design (Instructors: B. Razavi, A.A. Abidi)
- EE 216B: VLSI Signal Processing (Instructor: D. Markovic)
- EE 215E: Signaling and Synchronization (Instructor: S. Pamarti)
- EE 201A: Fundamentals of VLSI Design Automation (Instructor: L. He)
- EE 201C: Modeling of VLSI Circuits and Systems (Instructor: L. He)
- EE 209AS: Special Topics in Circuits and Embedded Systems (Instructors: D. Cabric, M.C. F. Chang, P. Gupta)
- EE 299: Research Studies (Instructors: All)
General description of courses can also be found here.
Below is the schedule of courses offered in the first two years of the program, and plan for the next three years.
The schedule for 2014-15 is tentative and will be updated at least one quarter in advance.
Course list will be periodically revised to best serve educational objectives of the students.
|Fall||EE 215A||EE 201A||EE 201A|
|EE 216A||EE 216A||EE 216A|
|Winter||EE 201A||EE 201C||EE 215B|
|EE 215B||EE 215C||EE 216B|
|Spring||EE 209AS.1||EE 215D||EE 209AS.1|
|EE 215E||EE 216B||EE 201D|
|Summer||S&S course||S&S course||S&S course|
Fall: EE 201A (Prof. Gupta), EE 216A (Prof. Markovic)
Winter: EE 215B (Prof. Yang), EE 216B (Prof. Markovic)
Spring: EE 209AS.1 (Prof. Cabric), EE 201D (Prof. Gupta)
EE299 (discuss with individual instructors or Prof. Markovic).
Students may create customized curricular paths depending on their interests.
Here are some sample curricula for the first three cohorts.
Students must complete 9 courses to graduate from our program.
- At least 6 courses from the IC track
- Optionally two courses from a minor area of choice
- The minor courses can be taken during summer
- One EE 299 section (research studies)
- Offered in Fall and Winter quarters
- MSOL Office: General contact
- Admin Support: Ms. Shanna Revoner (shanna AT ea DOT ucla DOT edu)
- IC Track Director: Prof. Dejan Markovic (dejan AT ee DOT ucla DOT edu)
- MSOL Director: Prof. Jenn-Ming Yang (jyang AT seas DOT ucla DOT edu)