EE115C Digital Electronic Circuits
(Redirected from Main Page)
This course focuses on introductory-level digital IC design. The topics include:
- Transistor operation in deep-submicron,
- In-depth discussion of the current equations and parasitic capacitances of CMOS transistors
- Study of CMOS inverter and logic gates, including
- gate delay calculations,
- power consumption,
- transistor sizing,
- placement for speed/power improvement using both analytical as well as simulation (spice) based studies.
- Dynamic logic gates,
- Sequential circuits,
- Adder architectures.
Course grades are available through MyUCLA.
- Tue & Thu, 4:00-5:50pm, Humanities A65 (map: interactive)
- Dis. 1A: Fri 2:00-2:50pm, 4216 WG Young
- Dis. 1B: Thu 10:00-10:50am, 3656 Geology
- Dejan Markovic (56-147E Eng-IV)
- Office hours: Mon & Fri 11am-12:30pm
- Homeworks (7): 15%
- Project: 25%
- Midterm: 25%
- Final: 35%